Cob Building Webinar
Learn how to design and build a pizza oven for pennies on the dollar
I once sent a company that makes pizza ovens a sketch of a pizza oven I made for $36 - their quote was almost $5000.00 and their pizza oven wouldn't have been decorated the way this one is.
There is no charge to attend - it's FREE, but you do have to register to get the link to the webinar which means you can attend from anywhere in the world. And if you can't attend live, you'll get a link to the recording if you check the box asking for one.
Date: June 20th at 3.30 Pacific time
Topic: Design and learn to build your own pizza oven for pennies on the dollar.
Cob building is a fabulous way to promote active health and wellness. Here’s why:
- You’re in the great outdoors with the sun on your back and the breeze on your face. You experience an overwhelming sense of wellness.
- Your body is moving constantly as you bend, pull, lift, carry and dance the cob together. You’re using your balance, your flexibility, and the muscles all over your body. If you were wearing a FitBit or a step tracker you’d be simply amazed at how quickly the numbers tally up.
- You’re in touch with mother earth, and if you’re barefoot, you’re earthing yourself (so many benefits to this, I don’t even know where to start). But from personal experience I can tell you I sleep far more deeply.
- You’re connecting with others, sharing stories and building great relationships and connections with like-minded others. The health benefits inherent in this are HUGE.
- You’re experiencing a sense of mastery as you see your cob oven taking shape.
- You experience an opening up of your creative juices and your body hums with joy.
- You’re creating something that has a practical and health benefits - if the lights go out - dang you can still cook pizza's, loaves of bread, casseroles and much much more for not just your family but your whole neighborhood if you want to. Just knowing that feels wonderful.
AND....I'M GOING TO TEACH YOU HOW TO DO IT FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR!
If there is anything I've learned about the health habits of people who live to over 100 - one of the 65 longevity secrets, is that they're big into DIY, and keeping their body's active naturally.
Want to live better longer? Get our free ebook!