This off-the-grid camping retreat high in a magnificent canyon above the small artist village of Magdalena, offers both practical hands-on natural building experience along with fabulous experiential health and wellness learning.
During the 5-day retreat you will:
1. Work on, and learn how to build an earth-friendly cob cottage for pennies on the dollar (we'll be making bottle bricks and using them as well).
2. Plaster an earth pizza oven
3. Participate in an experiential program to help you live a life you love
4. Awaken your creativity as you explore wellness
5. Go rock-hounding for magnificent crystals.
6. Learn to implement at least 10 of the astonishing longevity secrets of people who live to 100+ (centenarians).
7. Be nurtured with simple but *wholesome meals, eaten the way centenarians eat.
8. Enjoy the sun on your back, the incredible bejeweled night sky, the great outdoors and off-the-grid living.
9. Live close to mother earth and her rhythms and enjoy a sense of slowed down spaciousness.
10. Share rich connections and build lasting friends under the stars around a campfire.
11. Be immersed in 360 beauty to feed and nurture your soul.
12. You will indulge your playful spirit, and have fun.
Conditions of entry: Once we have been notified of your entry fee, your name will go into a lucky draw to be drawn on May 15th at 12noon. This draw is final and the prize does not include travel to the venue. It cannot be transferred or gifted to another person and it must be used for the May 2019 retreat. All entrants will be notified of the results of this draw via the email provided to us. If this email is not responded to within 36 hours of being sent, your entry will be null and void. If you have paid to guarantee your spot - you will be refunded your full $650 within 24 hours of responding to the winner notification.
I am also happy to entertain exchanges, trades and barter. Feel free to contact me to discuss this:
Workshop retreat includes simple and nourishing meals*, snacks, teas and coffees, a spot to camp, personal instruction, group activities and workshop program and instructions.
*Due to the remoteness of this location we are unable to cater for specific dietary requirements but meals do offer vegetarian options.
If you have any questions - or need clarification......
Want to live better longer? Sign up for our occasional newsletter. Receive this free ebook, soma ceremony and other event updates and other valuable snippets. Your address will never be sold.
and receive our free ebook!