In 1979 men in their late 70's and early 80's, signaled their BodySong differently for one week. Biological markers and photo's showed that they had reversed their aging in every marker as well as their appearance! At this retreat-workshop, you'll learn their secret and get to implement it yourself. But that's not all .....
While every year is different, we've had: a Shaman perform sacred ceremonies, daily yoga classes, intentional walks, building on a labyrinth and a cob cottage and creating dream-makers, painting, rituals, rune and inner child card readings, story sharing, and community building around a fireplace, wellness classes with experiential learning and wholesome meals.
This off-the-grid camping retreat high in a magnificent canyon above the small artist village of Magdalena in New Mexico, offers a task to accomplish together, along with fabulous experiential health and wellness learning.
During the 5-day retreat you will get all this plus whatever communal barters and exchanges come along:
1. Work on an earth-friendly cob cottage and learn how to build one for pennies on the dollar.
2. Bake (and break bread together) in a wood-fired earth pizza oven built during a previous retreat
3. Learn to implement at least 10 of the astonishing longevity secrets of people who live to 100+ (centenarians)
4. Awaken your creativity
5. Go rock-hounding for magnificent crystals and paint one for our closing ceremony when we add it to our labyrinth.
7. Be nurtured with simple but *wholesome meals, eaten the way centenarians eat.
8. Enjoy the sun on your back, the incredible bejeweled night sky, the great outdoors and off-the-grid living.
9. Live close to mother earth and her rhythms and enjoy a sense of slowed down spaciousness.
10. Indulge your playful spirit and have fun
11. Share rich connections and build lasting friends under the stars around a campfire.
12. Be immersed in 360 beauty to feed and nurture your soul.
You will leave this health and wellness workshop....
Bake 'n break bread together in our wood-fired pizza oven
Price or your barter/exchange includes simple and nourishing meals*, snacks, teas and coffees, a spot to camp, personal instruction, group activities and workshop program and instructions.
Barter, Trades and Exchanges are preferred. What do you have to offer? Massages? Yoga classes? A ceremony? Music? Dance? Cooking? A class? Readings? Do some work on our road? Make a video? Paint our cabinets in the communal center? Website help? Marketing help? Or....whatever you'd like to offer!
*Due to the remoteness of this location we are unable to cater for specific dietary requirements but meals do offer vegetarian options.
Want to live better longer? Sign up for our occasional newsletter. Receive this free ebook, soma ceremony and other event updates and other valuable snippets. Your address will never be sold.
and receive our free ebook!